cover

Monday, October 20, 2014

Great weekend. Lots of wonderful, talented artists. I was honored to be among them and thrilled that my painting, 'The Rising' won a 3rd place ribbon. 'The Rising' is my second in a series I am working on of Fantasy Fairy Tales and features Rapunzel and her long flowing hair who is perched up in her Ivory Tower enticing and luring her prince to rise up the tower. Rapunzel smiles playfully at her suitor with scissors in hand deciding whether or not to let him climb and take him in or cut him loose and let him fall to his death.
'The Rising' William Mueller  • Third Place, Mixed Media 65th Annual Wet Paints Studio Group Art Show

'The Rising' • Mixed Media (acrylic, watercolor, ink, hair on canvas) 24" x 36" ©2014


LIKE my new facebook page 

No comments:

Post a Comment